COMPANY VALUATION SERVICE
Albion's Company Valuation Services have been used extensively within the maritime, freight forwarding, transportation and logistics industries. With our concentration on Mergers & Acquisitions, we know our valuation results to be accurate. This is what Albion does best!!
Our Company Valuation Services have been used for numerous purposes including Bank Loans, Estate Planning, Insurance, legal disputes, selling of companies, for buying out partners, etc. In each instance, our Valuations have undergone extensive scrutiny and have been found credible.
When engaged to value the stock of a closely held corporation, or the stock of corporations where market quotations are not available, Albion takes into consideration all available financial data, as well as all relevant factors affecting the fair market value. No general formula may be given that is applicable to the many different valuation situations arising in the valuation of such stock. However, the general approach, methods, and factors which must be considered in valuing such securities are outlined below:
- The nature of the business and the history of the enterprise from its inception.
- The economic outlook in general and the condition of the business.
- The book value of the business and the financial condition of the business.
- The earnings capacity of the company.
- The dividend-paying capacity.
- Whether or not the enterprise has goodwill or other intangible value.
- Sales of the stock and the size of the block of stock to be valued.
- The market price of the stock of corporations engaged in the same or a similar line of business having their stocks actively traded in a free and open market, either on an exchange or over-the-counter basis.
If your need is to obtain a formal valuation of a Company, Albion is uniquely qualified to assist you.